Thursday, October 29, 2009

29 Oct

I did well in my placement and algebra test!!
YOHUUU.... hahahaaa..

well, everything does fine till I get to go for the meeting.
Asian Market is postponed because of the president.
She said she has so many studies to do and she cant make it..
FUNNY!!
which turns out to be next Sunday.
It's Nov 8th... My god..
I am supposed to have a only best and relaxing sunday coz I will be so busy on the next day.
And now!?!?! Uff...

Besides, I get to know that we have a meeting like 2 hours before the meeting.
Isn't ridiculous?? I am PISSED!
I seriously want to QUIT!!
What the hell is that???
It is totally not organized! I hate it...
I seriously couldn't stand these.!

International Club Events
OCT 31 Homecoming Parade
NOV 1 Poster for the international dinner
NOV 5 International Premier Night
NOV 7 Service Saturday
NOV 8 Asian market for the ingredients
NOV 20 International Dinner
Nov 25 Thanksgiving

OMG ... we have a list and we still do nothing yet!
No fliers!
No advertisement!
No poster!
No tickets !
No lists!
NOTHING!!!!

It is the worst club I have ever JOINED!!!!
I am now regretting joining as the officer!!

No comments:

Post a Comment