Tuesday, October 13, 2009

13 Oct

6 pages long paper is really killing me..
I finished it by 1600 anyway.. hahaa
well, I really dont like to write though.. >_<
Okay, I was way too sleepy and I almost fall asleep in my algebra class.
DAmn... hey, I sat on the first place.. Uff!! I cant help!?!?! hahahhaahahaaa...

Japanese Food YUM haha..
well, I can make better food though..
hahahaha BECAUSE the rice is way to sticky and had too much water..
Then the curry is too watery..
And the miso is not good..
well, I am gonna make some real japanese food someday! hahahhahaaaa... you will see!

We prepare a SURPRISE birthday for JAKE..
hahaha balloons and cake and SPRAY!! YEA hahahhaha...HAD FUN!!!
Jake, Iva, Linh, Chad, Jelisha, M3, Riste, Joshua and Geoffrey!

2 comments:

  1. 6 pages long paper ??
    OMG !!!
    and bad laopo ..
    u really fall asleep ??
    i'm nt dare loh ..
    coz i oso sit on d first place ..
    dun wan let tat pn ooi scold me...
    and ..
    if u successed cook d japanese food...
    mz cook for me yea ..
    me vry tam chiak d...

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha.. of coz i will cook you everything !! hahaha.. YEA!!

    ReplyDelete