Friday, September 11, 2009

10 Sept

Facing computer programming problems!
We are asked to do a program and compile it then output.
OMG.. I am so not good in computers.
I stuck for 5 times until I got the right one!
See! I am so not lucky!

Anyway... I am still gonna try hard on this stupid thing!
I need an A for this class too!

woke up at 0800 this morning.. almost fall asleep in the class.
algebra class... ummm...
still so easy for now..
lol! I am waiting for a challenging part!

I have capuccino for lunch and dinner..
lol! so nice and i like it!
They said that i am addicted.. lol!
oh ya, geoffrey was talking about something funny..
And I can't stiop laughing for the whole entire scene..
SWT lar man! They thought someone put drugs in my drinks and I become crazy..
lol!

Composition class is like so fun lor..
Professor Grasso is like so active all the time..
It's just I hate him when he gave us papers to do.

OFF day! so happy and I am free for the rest of the day!
Finish my algebra problems in 20 minutes then start doing my math club t-shirt design.
Color pencils are so not good and I can't have the color I want!
Hng!!!!!!

Work out for 30 minutes today..
EASY for ME now!
lol!!... better keep it up!

No comments:

Post a Comment