Saturday, September 19, 2009

18 Sept

Thank god it's FRIDAY..
last exam for this month...
hahahahhahaaaa......

Exam is at 1000, but I woke up at 0730 for breakfast then went to the computer lab to practice .. hehhee.. so cute!

Someone sat in front of me cheat..
HNG.. BAD lorrr...
but then.. me ... umm.. okay gua...
I hope so...
Looking for another 4.0 this semester!
I wanna go JAPAN.. that's my target!!

meet the guy at tiger commons..
lol...
he's so funny... saying that I am shy and quiet!
he's asking for double date and i am so stupid that I asked him what's that?
lol.... SWT...
then asking if i drink or smoke.. NO lor...
his friend is like never DRUNK??
I said NO because I am underage.. lol!
they just burst out loud...
SWT .. stupid.... DUMB...

Watching movies with my JJ...hahaha
she is so nice... we sleep together.. hooooo...
hahahha... girls night larr...

No comments:

Post a Comment