Sunday, September 6, 2009

6 Sept

Me and my friends are supposed to go shopping today but Jake went home last night so we decided to postpone to next week.
I was all by my own whole night watching movie..
The Covenant... It's a 2006 movie.. nice though!
I love it.. hahha... magic.. spell.. and sexy guys...
hahha.. the last one was just kidding..
well, the guys are handsome ... lol!!

I woke up at 0900 this morning and have a simple breakfast..
Then I talk to my mom and sister lor..
Fell so good to have skype.. because I can video call everyone I want.. hehe
Too bad Wei yang Kor Kor was in wrong timing..
I couldn't call him as I am talking to my family.
Sorry.... >_<

Lunch with FG... Jake is back and we all get along AGAIN...
1. Chad - Is always with Linh
2. Jacob (Jake) - so close to Iva
3. Linh - Obviously she is dating with Chad
4. Iva - I think she likes Jake too!
5. Jelisha (JJ) - Went to Dallas every weekend.. Her cousin is there!
6. Natsumi (Nini) - Happy to be here!
7. Divya - She has one Nepali and one Indian friends.. (Rebecca and Tripty)
8. Joshua - He is from Nigeria.. Funny guy~

After lunch, I went back to my room with Divya.
She used my computer to online and I designing my Math Club Shirt..
Competition due date is Sept 16!
hahaha.. So fun to do some art instead of reading and stuydying all the time.. XP

Dinner with Jake, Linh, Chad and Iva at Santa Fe AGAIN!!
OM Goshhhhh...
the rolls are so delicious and so the grilled chicken...
SWEET!! I love it so muchhh!!!

Went to Blockbuster to rent a movie after dinner.
Europe Trip..
God!! it was too much!!
All unrated!!
it's funny though! hahaa..
we called Mariano and we watch it together at jake's room..
Am.. so tired by the time the movie end..
went back to my room and start BLOGGING!!! hahahha..
that's all for today!

Oh ya! Wei Yang online.............................................................................................................

No comments:

Post a Comment