Tuesday, September 8, 2009

8 Sept

I chat with my xian xian last night..
So happy whenever I have the chance to talk to my Malaysia's friends..
We chat for like 2 hours through skype and the line was so good.. so we don't have problem with the voices and it's like talking on the phone man!!
hahahaaa...
I miss her so much because she is one of my best best friends.
Sweet little girl...
While I am talking to her, I mop the floor, I do my revision and just non-stop doing stuffs..
That's how the technology works! So great!! and I love it when the internet is helping out too!
Woke up at 0630 this morning and have my sweet breakfast alone in the cafeteria..
The cereals are so delicious and I wish I could have another bowl..
But I am STUFF! ... >_<

Reading class is so Boring as usual but I have an algebra test after reading class.
I am so nervous and just focusing on my notes.
They don have exercises for us to practice and there's no way to do well in math if you don't practice.
That's why a lot of americans are suck in Maths..
Dumb Dumb, practice makes perfext okay!!
However, the test is so easy for me and I just finished and doucle-checked all the 20 subjective questions in 20 minutes!!
It's like 9th grade math kay!

There's no way anyone can't solve the math problems!
But still, someone just said that they will flunk the test!
What the Hxxx.

I went back to my room after the test and planned to call a ride to vision bank to deposit my paycheck. LOL!!
My first paycheck!! Yippeee Hurraayyy!!!
I've waited for 30 minutes and the ride is still not coming so I change my mind and walk back to my room.
Suddenly, the fire alarm triggered and I have to walk down the stairs. SHIT!!!
Me and Whittney were like... So sWt!

After then we have our lunch together at the cafeteria.
She told me about Nancy Grace, a news reporter..
lol.. she was like so mean and rude...
And always staright to the point so it's kinda like funny...
hahahahahahahaaaaa..

So happy when I got the mail that my freshmen composition I is cancelled.
SWEET!!
which means I am done for today!!

FUN FUN FUN...

2 comments:

  1. wah..
    tis sat pls online too...
    i'll force d line to work well!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. okay! Nope problem!!! can't wait to talk to you again!!1 wulalala..
    miss you so much!!

    ReplyDelete