Wednesday, September 9, 2009

9 Sept

...090909...
Special day to me..
2nd year Anniversary of Beijing Competition..
I missed the gathering AGAIN!!!!

I woke up at 0830 today..
Breakfast alone then I went to the bursar's office to pay my fees..
I saw a flyer..
They are hiring student work but work study preferred.
Well, I am not work study because I don't have financial aid.. so...
Stupid school!!

Psychology test.. 14 Sept (Please HELP!!)
Programming test.. 18 Sept (I am dead this time!!)

I worked today..
The old lady..
she was like...
why are you always smiling?
and I was like HUH??
and she was like..
do you laugh when you wake up in the morning?
do you laugh when you go to bed?
and I was like what do you mean?
come on... WHAT?? swt ladyy.

Went for running for 15 minutes with JJ..
lol!!.. feeling so GOOOOOOD!
hahahahahahha ^^

2 comments:

  1. actually they gt celebration in 9-9..
    bt i didn attend..
    coz gt tuition...
    bt suh fong gt go...
    she told me wat happened there..
    jz lyk v thought..
    dark music room, slide show, share ur feeling...
    bt oni 26 of 65 ppl attend...

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol.. swt nia! always the samething... lol!
    anyway, i still want to go if i am in msia..
    I miss my yangqin friends mah.. lol!

    ReplyDelete