Friday, September 11, 2009

11 Sept

I cried when I woke up this morning.
I saw HIM again in my dreams.
Shit! I took my phone and look at his picture..
I miss him.. AGAIN, I cried.
Well, I know this sounds ridiculous but I am so upset.
And I don't really want to talk about it.

I went breakfast alone then I went to the library to online.
I am facebook-ing then I saw his photos again...
and so I just went in to everyone's profile (My friends) and look at their pictures..

I wanna go home right now!
Stop crying you dumb!

OFFLINE

4 comments:

  1. dun cry gal..
    be tough..
    tat 13 eh blog i wrote for suh fong eh..
    15 is her spring eh burfday..
    she decided to bake sum cookie for him..
    v done it 2gthr..
    jz ask her to b strong and b brave..
    wakakaka..
    wil post d photo later in fb..

    and u..
    dun cry alone...

    ReplyDelete
  2. ooo.. okay okay! can't wait to c the cookies..
    haiyoo.. miss your cooking lor.. hng! hahah!

    ReplyDelete
  3. wakakaka...
    d cookie nt reallty nice nia...
    haiz..
    bt i promise when u cum back..
    it'll b tasty alrdy!!!

    ReplyDelete