Tuesday, September 29, 2009

29 Sept

Woke up at 0700 and waited for like 40 minutes for the girl next door taking her shower..
ArRR.. hate it.
I was late for my class and I had to skip my breakfast..
Damnn.. so hungry when I was in my algebra class..

Have a test on Thursday but still the professor is not giving us a review..
SHIT!! Worried crazy!

Start talking to JJ but then still having the same problems with the others..
well, maybe I deserved to be alone.. who cares...

I went to work today.. because they are short of people..
Just for a couple hours because I am late and I left early.
Went to gym for like 15 minutes and swimming..
hahaha.. so much fun and I miss it so much!
Went with my guy friend, Geoffrey. (Cameroon)
Too bad I saw that "guy" and guess what I almost drown.
He was like don be SHY.. Don't okay??
I was like OKAY OKAY ... hahahhaaa...

lol..
but then.. am upset... I wish I have the chance to talk to him...
not just HI BYE...
haizz...
he is making me crazy.. LoL!!!...

(Stop thinking about stupid things!!! Concentrate on your studies!!! lol)

2 comments: