Thursday, September 3, 2009

2 Sept

Down DOwn daY..
because I am 17 and I can't use the knife..
because I am 17 and I can't use the machines..
because I am 17 they treat me as a little girl..
I hate to be underage sometimes..

Busy doing my stuffs for whole day and the Wellness test is really so SWT.
I didn't say that I did well in the exam but still so pointless...
I think I get 2 wrong answers..
60 years old female needs more calcium.. XP..
and the other one.. ohh.. I forgot..

My laptop ate JJ's disc..
The CD Rom is not working even Chad can't fix that.
SHIT!!
JJ's so worried because she needs her CD to do her homework.
But.. No one can help..

Math club meeting was so borinnnng..
They gave free pizza, I don't have one though..
Stomaccch is not feeling well..
I saw Joshua(Nigeria), Justin, Anqi and JIng...
SO shocked when I saw them in the club...
Ohh, there's a math club's shirt design competition..
Well.... It's not that I am so interested but I would like to have something else to do..
hehehexx....

Busy with my paper tonight.. SHIT!

2 comments:

  1. ur 18th burfday is coming..
    dun worry..
    poor JJ..
    haiz..
    did she need to redo her homework?!!
    and d competition..
    gt prize eh bor?!!
    i think u should take part..
    my laopo so talented in tis..

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahaha..
    your laopo just want to do something besides studying nia..
    umm..
    i dk if they have prizee.. just wanna try! hehe

    my birthday.. ooo .. way long..

    ReplyDelete