Monday, September 14, 2009

14 Sept

MONDAY again!!!..
Freshmen Seminar class and Wellness classes are so boring...
SHIT man!!!
Pointless Class!!

Oh last night.. My god...
was thinking about 'someone' ... lol!!
I supposed not to fall in love or have a crush
but then.. SHIT lor...
My parents and my friends gonna kill me if then find out what's happenning..
lol!!..
Can't sleep for whole night thinking about him.. lol!
Man, for real???

Computer programming class is quite fun today as we are doing some math problems using program and output so... I love it!!
Because it is MATH!!! lol!!

So nervous when I went for the test..
But I think I did well ...
ahahaaaa...
I DK.. we'll see...

Went walmart and bank today..
Bought some crackers and deposit my paycheck..
hahhahaaaa.
So happy!!!

Work: 1600-1940
Tired..
Work out: 2050-2120
Tired...

I have fried rice for dinner..
hahaa..
I made the chinese cook guy fried me some..
lol!!.. so delicious man!! hahahha..
SWEET!!!

SO tired tonight and I still have a paper to go.. SHIT!

4 comments:

  1. hah???
    missing sum1 yea??
    who's tat??
    handsome eh bor??
    better than me???

    ReplyDelete
  2. Take a good rest and don't think too much. =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. wei wei... who is that guy??
    is it asian or ... white guy ??? quick spit it out

    ReplyDelete
  4. amare, umm.. not better than you larr...
    handsome gua...

    thanks Christina!!

    siao girl... hng.. i will not tell you!

    ReplyDelete