Tuesday, September 1, 2009

1 Sept

I didn't sleep well last night..
Thinking of FG..
Feel bad about them because I am always busy with work, homework and everything.
Well, I did told Chad I feel like there's 2 couples in the group and we just try not to disturb them.. So... I don't know what the hell am I doing.. Just feel so tired and BADDD..


Woke up at 0630 this morning and went for breakfast at 0730.
It's cold today and I like it!!
YEAH!!!

Stupid math class..
I get 4.5/5 and 5/5 for my homework.
SHIT!! the reason why my marks are deducted because I didn't show one of the STUPID lame steps..

OH man!! This is really really really so STUPID..
we didn't even need to show this stepin my high school.
It's like baby doing mathmatics..
WASTING my TIME!!
I got the right answer but not full marks!
And the answers all must in standard forms..
OMG... it's really pissing me off..


NOW I can understand why they are so NOT GOOD in math.
DUMB STUPID and SWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWT!


Lunch with Ryan. He's Jelisha's friend.
Well.. the table for the FG is fulled so I have to sit some where else and he is alone too..
So.. we have lunch together.. hahaxx.
DOn worry.. he is not crazy, flirty or dirty so.. it's fine!
hahaha
FG saved my life though.. they came to me and we left together..
Thanks FG!

I can't wait for my class to come and go when I was blogging in the library..
I am so sleepy.. I want to take a NAP!!
I am OFF today! YEAH.. planning to go work out with JJ. hahha..
It will be fun! Hurraayyy!!!

Grasso's class is awesome!
I hate the papers though.. XP
Finish my algebra in half an hour then me and JJ went to the GYM.
We met Chad when we are on the day to the UC.
He went back and change then we go together.

The black guy that in charge of the wellness orientation, he works there.
We said HI.. and it's so funny..
He asked my friends whether I am single or not..
And he get my phone number..
Awww.. Come on.. XP
I am not gonna have boyfriend here..
What to do?? I am not cute or even sexy...
I am bad and UGLY kayy..
I bet you gonna run away from me when you see my birth mark on my face.. XP
Every guys do that to me..
Except some special oness.. lol!

Movie night..
I watched Man of the House with FG.
We supposed to watch The Covenant but Iva and Linh don't like it so..
MOTH is a funny movie though.
Well, I still want to watch The Covenant.. hehezz..

I have Wellness paper test tomorrow..
Worried! Wish me luckkk!!
Miss you guys in Malaysia!! LOVE~

2 comments:

  1. ke yin,r u ok???
    if u hav anything troble u can talk to me,i will try my best to help u....but i believe u can handle ^_^
    bcoz u r ke yin ^_^
    gambadek ^_^
    and tk more rest,u almost become a panda le
    keep in touch ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohhh.. thanks! I am fine now! Don worry.. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete