Thursday, September 24, 2009

24 Sept

sleepy dayy...
went to all the classes ... because I am a good girl!
lol!! hahahaaa....

Preparing for Devan and Whittney's BD.. lol!
me and Emily are gonna give them a surprise...
Can't wait...

Whittney said I am DRUNKK.. lol!!!!...
and she said that I did not pay attention in class because there's a cute guy.. lol!!..
For real???
Nawww....

BORrriinngg.. night! so sleepy yet I still need to wait till midnight...


Me and Emily planned a surprise party for Devanand Whittney..
We sticked the cake cards on the wall and blew pinky-purple balloons...
Prepared some string sprays and cute chocolate cake!!

It was so much fun and I am glad that they both are so happyyy... hahaa..
I love having birthday funnnn... yohuuuu... hahahhaa

well, i will post some pictures when they posted them on facebook okayy??? lol!
Wendy and Xian Xian and Amare.. don be jealous ohhh.. hahhahaa

Sleep at 0100.. tired!

No comments:

Post a Comment