Saturday, September 5, 2009

5 Sept

So happy today!
I chat with Amare, Li Sian, Chin Leng and Hui Xian using Skype!
ahahhaha..
so cute le...
miss their voices lor...

hahhaa.. Amare have her IDOL luu..
Chin Leng have a LOVER luu...
Li Sian cute cute lor..
Hui Xian So SWEET!!
HAHAHHAHA

Lunch with Geoffrey and Cody lu..
The FG is like not going for lunch and they didn't even reply me..
I hate Clay so MUCH! now....
He is so annoying and I really don't like it.. haizzz
I am just wanna make friends and keep my grades up!
I wanna go traveling and earn a lot of $$$.. hahhaa

Dinner is so boring..
there are only a few of students that came to eat and they are so slow...
hahahha..
SWEET lar!!!

Chat with my mom ...
telling her some of my funny stories..
hahahhaaxxx...

Oh, busy designing Math Club T-Shirt for the competition.
Wish Me luck then!

2 comments:

  1. although i gt my idol liao..
    bt i gt oni 1 laopo..
    i love u, muakz...
    and his house jz next to suh fong's house nia...

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol... sweet lor..
    go kacau him larr.. hahaha

    ReplyDelete