Sunday, September 20, 2009

20 Sept

It's all what I thought ..
I am way too serious all the time..
HUuu.. Whatever...
For now, I have to earn lots of credit hours and make sure I'm keeping up my grades.

STuPid DUmB Nats!

Lunch was so boring lorrr...
Nothing to do and I am always so quiet...
Not that I am too nice but it just I have nothing else to say...

Jake and Chad went to Jake's house and they are having GUYS day...
well, we girls are gonna have a GIRLS day too.. hahaha
Me, Jelisha, Linh, Iva, Newton and Geoffrey have lunch together at the cafeteria.
It's like they have their talk and I just sitting there doing nothing.

We all went to Geoffrey's room..
lol!.. you gonna freak out!
Guess what, his room is so tidy and neat..
OHhhh My GOD...
I can't believe man...
I was like, is this a guy's roomm...
It's way too neat and tidy..
WOW....

I went back to my room and take a shower and get dressed after came back from his room. 1500.. Iva's grandma (American Family) will come pick us and we will have dinner together.. (she cooks)

Me, Jelisha, Linh and Riste are all invited...
well, we are all international students and she likes international students...
we went to apple market (grocery shop) to get some ice, ice cream, butter and servings then we headed to her house.
Her house is about 20 minutes drive and the road are like small hills and it made me sick.
Feel like so dizzy after riding her car.

we have nice and awesome dishes...
Salmons, potatoes, breads... AWW... all of them were so GOOOOOOD!!
It makes me feel like I am back home...
well, I will show you guys pictures when Jelisha posted them on facebook.

Laundry night...
Still not feeling after the ride but I had a GREAAAAT dinner tonight..
LOL... Shit lor..
Supposed to be controlling my food intake...
I made a bet with someone else and I have to slim down.. hahhaa..
we'll see then...

Another movie night...
LOL...
Boat trip.. Yewwwww...
That's too much for me... YUCK!

2 comments:

  1. wakaka...
    laopo gambatteh..
    i wanna slim down too..
    nw me and chin leng r working on it..
    chin leng's target is 70++kg..
    mine is 50++..
    wakakaka...

    ReplyDelete
  2. mine is 50 kg too!! yea!!
    we all JIAYOU!

    ReplyDelete