Sunday, September 20, 2009

19 Sept

It's ECU first home game...FOOTBALL GAME!
I went to the game.. lorr.. so boringg....
hahahhaaaaa..
so not good in sport!

Have to work OT...
just one day for the football game...
1000-1900
wow... earn extra bucks lor...

He texted me...
Do you like me??
OMG...
I didn't know what to say lorrr....
^^

Worried crazy...
girls talk with Linh, Iva and Jelisha until 0200...
lol...
girls night lor...
hahahahahhaaaa...

I still miss my friends...
they are the best!

No DAting for now!
Studyyyyy... hahahahaaaa...

Psychology test!! yes!! 102/106
Hurray!!! SWEET man!!!!
how I wish i can celebrate with my best friends lor!

4 comments:

  1. u work at there? take care ya...
    hey i m holidays now... so i am free to chating with you d... yeah... yeah...
    meet at msn next time ya... when u free....

    ReplyDelete
  2. awwww... wanna msn lar!!!
    miss your voice larrr....

    ReplyDelete
  3. cool.. u done well in ur test lah..
    no wonder gt ppl wanna chase u alrdy..
    bt u belongs to me..
    so
    jz ask him to get away!!!
    wakakaka...
    btw..
    laopo ah..
    do u like me??

    ReplyDelete
  4. lao gong!! I LOVE YOU!!! muackxx..
    it's more than just a LIKE okayy!!!

    the guy just playing nia larr. hahahaha

    ReplyDelete