Wednesday, September 23, 2009

23 Sept

WEdnesdayyy...
I have a great night last night... love sleeping.. ADDICTED noW!! lol!

OKay, ladies and gentlemen!
Well, I have to say something here....
Am not gonna fall in love and not gonna date anyone!
Okayy!??!?
Studies FIRST!!!
no club, no party, no drinks, no smoke... just STUDY!!
AND!!! no boyfriend!

back to a normal girl~ KE YIN
woke up at 0800 this morning then took a quick shower then went for breakfast.
Had my breakfast alone as usual but instead of wheat cereals I had oat cereals..
YUM YUM!! hahahaaa..
Milk is still the best for me every morning... and some dices pineapples...

Later then, I went to the library and start facebook-ing.. lol!
Kyle... Khaw... Wendy... everyone lor!!
Oh ya, I am elected as the treasurer of the International Club Office.
Hurray!! Easy job larrr.. hahaha
Just want to do some calculations... not interested in any paper work lol!!!!

Oh, this friday gonna be Devan and Whitney's brithday!
Am gonna draw them both some pictures...
Poor girl can't effort to buy them presents... lol!!
Earning money doesn't mean I have to spend it..
I am saving for my GraD school...
Dad's not gonna pay for me... CHARM!

WORK WORK WORK...
hahahaa.. well, sometimes I do enjoy working with Danielle and Rebecca ..
Just it's too tired for me today!

No work out for me today..
stomach hurts and I feel sick!!

Helped JJ and Riste with their algebra again..
well, sometimes.. it's okayy..
but sometimess... t's really taking a lot of my time..
I have my homework... hahaha

Went to Rebecca's room at midnight and we all gave her a surprise... lol...
so nice man!! show you some crazy photosss...

hahahha...
(REBECCA TRIPTI DIVYA AND MIKE!)

Ohh, bad thing is I am leaving the FG group..
well, I never feel like we are all together...
I mean we are all so different and I just feel so bad hanging out with them...
maybe that's enough for me for now...
I can be alone.. don worry my friends!

AM not joining these girls group either..
feel so unsecured all the time..
i want my friends from MSIA...
they are the best!

2 comments:

  1. wakaka..
    nice photo..
    wakaka..
    mz owey b happy..
    u r oso d best for us!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahahaaa...
    i will be happy... don worry!

    ReplyDelete