Saturday, September 26, 2009

26 Sept

Borriinngg life!
haiz.. DUMB me..

Lunch ALONE lorr..
expected larr.. hahaa

HE has a girl friend lo..
hahahaaa..
well.. it just upset me a while larr.. haha

Work out:
half an hour.. ALONE.. lol!

Dinner WORK.. YEAH!! hahaaa..
Don't feel like studying or doing homework so... Just HAVE funn lorr.. hahaa

Video Cam Panda and Foo Shen.. YEA!!
hahahass....
we have fun lorr..
create the yearbook... lol!hahhaa

chat with Christina.. SWEET!!
We waited for like weeks to chat lorr..
hahahhaaa.. Happy!

That's all for today..

6 comments:

  1. he gt galfren ?!!
    hmm.. hu is tat yea ??
    DARE TO BULLY MY LAOPO !!
    arg !!
    i go beat him down !!

    ReplyDelete
  2. nvm larr.. laogong..
    I am used to 'GUYS'..
    I am too naive and so dumbb...

    ReplyDelete
  3. yeahhh.. can't wait to see you on MSN again!! =p
    heyhey.. today I took the maths paper..
    Hmm... much better than before ad.. since I could answer most of the questions. wakaka!! Thanks for the wishes o! =)

    ReplyDelete
  4. haha.. good for you!!!
    gambate!! you will do well in STPM too!
    Don worry!!
    I can see your effort!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you!! Hey finally I passed in Microeconomics paper! wakaka!! I'm so happy nowwwwwww... hahahaha... Once again.. Thanks to your wishes!! =p

    ReplyDelete
  6. haha.. welcome girl!!!
    so proud of you!!

    ReplyDelete