Monday, September 28, 2009

28 Sept

Another week begins...
I skipped my breakfast because I am still have a headache this morning.
Couldn't get up from my bed evern though my alarm rang for like fifty hundred times..

Devan came back at 0830 this morning..
If she didn't come in before 0900, I might be late for my first class.. lol!

CIRCAW for freshmen seminar today..
So pointless lor!!
Am so not interested on it.. but still worried if I can't get an A for this class because the quizes are so difficult and I don't think I did well enough to gurantee I got an A at the end of the semester.

Computer Programming class was just so so...
ummm.... Pay full attention in class and write down the notes... that's what I did all the time!
Am so hungry and my stomach start making noise during the class because I missed my breakfast!

Wellness class just took like half an hour today..
GOOD for me.. because it's so boring and I can't barely stay awake in the class..
lol!!.. you better not let WELLNES class to give you a B which results you not having a 4.0 GPA..
4.0 4.0 4.0 ... keep in mind girl!

Had fried RICE for dinner!! YAY!! hahaha
Then making ice cream with a bunch of pesagi residents!
It was so fun~
My ice cream tasted good!!
Just too sweet!! hahahaaa...

Talked to Geoffrey at the outakes for like an hour..
lol!... just chatting about school college and studies.. LoL...

Not a word from FG anymore.
Kinda sad.

2 comments:

  1. wellness class is for wat eh ??
    vry hard to score A eh ah ??
    then u knw hw to kae ice-cream ah ??
    tat's great !!
    mz teach me ..
    then i mix d ice-cream wif d cookie ..
    amare hand-made ice-cream cookie ..
    wakakaka...

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha..
    wellness class...
    studies of physical activities, nutritions, execises... lot lot stuff lar! hahaha

    umm.. yay! ice cream FUn!! hahaha

    ReplyDelete