Sunday, September 27, 2009

27 Sept

Had fun talking to my brothers last night!
SWEET!


Boriing Sunday..
well, I was talking to my mom this morning and I told her that I am getting fatter!
SHIT!! I hate that!!


Lunch at 1200..
was supposed to be alone but FG group came and we sat together.
however, we didn't talk... just so weird lorr..


I met HIM... just a HI and say nothing.
Well, he has a girlfriend now and I don't want to say anything about that..
Whatever.. I should have know about it..
I shouldn't be so stupid, dumb and NAIVE...
all AMERICANS, all GUYS are the same!


Went for club meeting at 1400 and it freaked me out when all the doors are locked and there's no one in the building. WTH!!!
I called Iva and she said she is not coming.
Then, I called Tripti to ask for the locationbut she is not answering.
I called Rebecca for Sana's number and she said she will text Sana to call me.
Then, I saw Sana, the president.
Well, suprising.. she was like... are we suppose to have a meeting today because no one showed up.
I was like YA... she try to get hold of Jerry.
5 minutes later, Marumi the photographer came.
She is one of the officer too.
Well, still there's no one here. And yet JERRY is not here either. MY GOD..
Geoffrey came and go because he has a test but he will come back again for the meeting.
Finally, Jerry came and we start our meeting. LOL!
Velina came and I was like THANK GOD.. hahaha...
small meeting...
well, secretary (JJ) was not here and I promised I will help her to take the minutes.

Finished meeting at 1500 and went to the library to do my homework.
Met Joshua and I asked about why isn't he coming for the meeting and he was like..
Ohhh.. I forgot.. he was planning to come but he forgot.
ARRRrrrrr..
whatever!

Walked to Carl's Jr by myself for dinner..
Supposed to have donuts and sausage rolls but the donut shop won't be open until 2230.
Dangit! Can't believe that they don't sell me some donuts after I have been walking for 20 minutes to the shop!

Homework and study night.. lol!
well, I helped JJ with her algebra through my laptop and did some of my homework lor.
Homeowork are due Tuesday, Wednesday so...am NOT doing them last minute! lol!

Having a headache when I was about to go to bed.
The pain is killing and I can't barely fall asleep..

2 comments:

  1. rest more ..
    dun b too pressure ..
    and tat boy is siapa lai ah ??
    hmm ..
    thinking of me lah ..
    dun owey thinking of him ..
    i'm better rite ???
    wakakakaka ...
    (since when i b'cum so zi lian eh ah ?? )
    hmm..

    ReplyDelete
  2. who cares who is he.. lol!
    love you always because you me are so ZILIAN..
    wakakakak..

    ReplyDelete