Friday, September 4, 2009

3 Sept

Reading class is always so boring.. and because the class is at 0800, i have to wake up at 0630!
SUCKssssssss man!

We have a review in algebra class..
well, we have test on next tuesday so...
we are WORRIED... XP
coz we don have reference books and there's no answers for the questions in the textbook so...
I can't do any practise..
I hate AMERICAN maths.. so mucccchhh!

Finish my 4 pages long paper in 3 hours!
YEAH..
describing a photograph that was taken few years ago..
I wish the professor will give me a good grade for this stupid paper...


New friend from Nigeria, Joshua Okwuasaba..
He is good in Math too.. SWEET!

Free night ...
hehehehehehehehehehehe...
DOing nothing~
Just chatting with Devan, Whittney and Jelisha in my sweet little roooom!

4 comments:

  1. i dun lyk may math too..
    bt seem lyk ur math is more difficult..
    hmm..
    and d test..
    seem vry funy..
    describe a photograph?!!
    how to describe yea?!!
    mz have good imagination..

    ReplyDelete
  2. ya lar.. swt nia.. hahha.. i tink i will post my essay someday..

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ohhh best of luck to you! =)
    ( I hatred maths the most, you know that.) =p
    And this is my new blogspot.
    Do remember to delete ALL the links you've added on your page.
    I'm going to use this page. =)

    ReplyDelete
  4. okkaayyyy.... i can understand!
    hahaha.. math is my favorite though..lol!!


    Blog.. kk!

    ReplyDelete