Monday, September 14, 2009

13 Sept

having fun talking to my friends this morning.. hahahaa..
so happy!!!

Lunch with FG and they are so funny..
We laughed and enjoyed..

went work out with Jelisha and Iva for 30 minutes..
Feel so good after exercising..
hahahhaaaaa.
but I am really tired lor...

International Club meeting:
1400-1430
I apply for the office, treasurer..
well.. if i got it then it will be fun..
it's the easiest position and it helps me in my scholorship so.. hahahaaa...

Dinner at Quiznos...
the chicken hotdog taste good and the cookies are nice too! hahaha..
Love it.. BUT Santa Fe is the BEST!!! hahahaa...

Text my guy friend.. hahahaaa..
He is a nice guy and we just sms..
lol..
have psychology test tomorrow...
planning to stay up late to finish my revision..
Worried!

2 comments:

  1. wat is Santa Fe??
    sounds lyk sumthing tasty, rite??
    wakakaka...
    btw..
    laopo mz owey stay happy and health!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. santa fe is a shop name... ohh,, the rolls are so delicious!!!

    ReplyDelete