Monday, September 21, 2009

21 Sept

Getting fatter I said to myself everyday..
but still doesn't help me to lose any weight..

I woke up early this morning and went for breakfast with my sweetheart JJ.
MIIIILK + Cereal! Perfect match.. but still I miss having SIM SUM when I used to have them every Sunday morning..
It's been three month and I haven't have any of them...
How I wish I can have them now..
They are much much much much more better than junk food I am having every meals now..

I chat with my bro Panda yesterday...
we on the webcam... lol
he said that I fat jor . AGAIN?
Oh man! I better stop taking too much fooddd...
I bet with him that I will and I have to LOSE SOME WEIGHT! we will see.. hahaha

My plans:
Stop having crackers...
Go for walking everyday.. (30 minutes will do)
Do something else instead of laying on the bed and having chips..
Start studying and don't wait till last minute ...
And the last part...
(do whatever you want!)
lol!!

I am so tired today and I am going to take a nap before work..
Monday classes are always so boring and killing me...
I have to attend every classes but still... they are way too boring and I really can't pay attention..

Feeling so sick with my group od friends.
It's like I never be one of them..
we watched boat trip last night and it's way too much for an underage girl.. lol!!
well, wolverine we watched on saturday night is much better.. lol!

Lunch with Whittney instead of FG..
They have no room for me and I am always left out.
I don't really feel so good about it..
It makes me feel like I wanna leave this place right now..
I hate being sooooooo different all the time.

Iva came to borrow my laptop and so Jelisha..
Linh is always like... you take your time and we all have been waiting for you like forever...
then guys are so not my type..
What the hell!!
They always talk bad things about people..
even me.. and I know it.. although they always like we love you NINI..
PLeassse... you guys are so fake too...
I really so pissed off when they changed their mind and not going to the birthday party..
It's not that I wanted to go so much..
but I've already told the manager that I am not going to work for dinner..
I done everything... and you guys just came and tell me that you guys are not going right before dinner working hours...
Have you guys thought about me before...??
I knew that I am so not important but still you expect me to be so NICE..
I am so sick with it right now..
No true friends! NO ONE!!

I wish I can leave this place right now!
I am gonna go work out tonight.. and do whatever I want....
No more ASKING!

who cares?!
So damn tired!
Wanna go HOME!

2 comments:

  1. hey gal..
    dun b lyk tis...
    haiz..
    so upset tat i can't do anything to help u..
    i knw it's hard to ask u dun b sad..
    bt i owey support u..
    do anything tat make u happy..
    those "fake" friends..
    dun care abt them lah!!!
    wakakaka...
    gambatteh laopo!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love you and miss you so much lao gong!!
    you guys are the best best best friends I ever had!!
    they are so fake and LAME... sigh..
    anyway... I still keep in touch with you guys so... no worries!

    I MISS YOU!!

    ReplyDelete