Monday, September 7, 2009

7 Sept

I slept at 0300 this morning.
Well, I was talking to Wei Yang through Skype for an hour..from 2300-0000.
Ohh man, he is my brother you know and I miss him too!
So glad that I can talk to him.. haha!!

I was doing some homework in my room alone while chatting with him.
After I was about to off my laptop and go to sleep..
Whittney facebooking me...
She was bored alone watching scary movie.. lol!
So, I went over and talk to her..
We have a long conversation...
we talk about my hometown and then college life ...
well, it's pretty good to talk to someone else when you are alone in your room..
It's creepy at night~
I bet she doesn't want to stay here during the weekends anymore... lol!!
We both went to bed at 0300 and woke up at 1000 this morning.
My goodness, I don't even want to get up and plus I on my alarm at 0900..
I sleep through it .. LOL!!!

Divya and chad called so we all (FG) went to have dinner together.
We met Joshua and Geoffrey..
Everyone is on the table chatting, joking and laughing.
So NICEEeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!! hahaa

It's labor day.. so we don't class today..
I need to work though.. but we will get off work earlier today..
SWEET!!! hahahaaa..

I have an algebra test tommorow and I am worried now..
lol!! Because I didn't even do some practice and it's my first algebra test.. lol!
Bad gurl!!!!.. ^^

Chad, Iva and Jake are gonna have a tattoo..
Not me though.. I don't like it and I will never want to try it.. lol!!

I work by my own today as Danielle has test tomorrow so she went back home to study.
It's labor day, so a lot of them went home so it's not a big night..
However, there's a football team coming in and having dinner .. so... it's still have a bunch of people coming in and we need to filled the food fast.

I finished my homework and prepared for my test..
Kinda worried.. hehezz.
I know I am good in Math but still this is my forst algebra test..
I will have to make sure I tried hard get the highest mark in the class.
I am planning to apply as a tutor in math club and so I can earn more $$..
Lol!!..

That's all for todayyy..
Prepare for the WARRRR!!!
Ohh.. I gonna post my essay about the photograph ones..
Please leave my some comments! Thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment