Wednesday, July 1, 2009

1 July

Latest News!
Friday - Sunday ... It's a holiday!! Independence Day~
Cafeteria is closed from tomorrow dinner time and will reopen on next monday.
That means I won't be have any food for this 3.5 days.
OMG!!
I don't want to have bread everyday.
>_< Me and Preeti decided to go Wal-mart tomorrow.
See if we can get some food for these days. Haiz...


Mr B ...
Okay, I heard someone called one of the twins, MR WILLIAM..
haha.. swt..
But this is the other one, A. Not B, I wanted to know the B's name.. hehe..

I got my review sheets today.
I didn't even know what is it all about.
I have sociology exam 2 next week..
Haiz..
I hate exams...
And yet this time, the exam gonna be more tough..
OMG!! i hate this.
I will need to start study from now!!! Haiz!!!
Some more I've have notes to do!! Arrr....

Bad Week for me!

No comments:

Post a Comment