Friday, July 3, 2009

3 July

I woke up at 1045.. hahah.
My 1st time to be so late in US.
Cafeteria is closed so i don't need to go for breakfast early in the morning.
i spent 4 hours to finish my 1st Humanity Responses..
Okay.. The reason why I took so long is because the 2nd story is very confusing.
Murdering someone...
Ummm... It tells about how he killed him.. and the satisfaction he felt...
Everything happened in the 'cave'...
It just so horrible!!
...................... END OF THE STORY ...........................

I called someone at 1200 in Msia.
So, it means it is 0100 there..
hahaha..
I don't mean to disturb you but I just miss you and I wanted to listen to you.
Hahahhaa..
SORRY ya!!!

Okay, I won't be online .. means MSN this few days..
need to study AGAIN for my sociology exam 2..
Haiz...
I am so worried because this time the studies are getting more difficult and I am confused with those theories...
HAiz.................

Oh, school concert.. I wished I could be there.
I wanted to watch the Orchestra.
>_< Sobx!!

Oh, congrats to choir!!
My friend, WEI YANG KOR and Qiao Ee..
hahahha..
They got 1st in the national competition!! COOL~
hahahahaha...

Casper!!
I am so worried about you... How are you now??
Why can't online???
How about now??
Try to make friends okay??
Just smile and be nice then everything will be fine.
don't worry!!
I know you gonna miss your family.. just ..
you will get use to it slowly..
TRUST ME!!
Gambate!!
I'll update my blog everyday so.. you can just drop me comments at the chat box and I'll reply.
Take care!!!

Okay.. Busy now..
Miss YOU my love~

No comments:

Post a Comment