Tuesday, July 28, 2009

28 July

Today's Preeti last day in ECU.
She will be leaving at 1700.

WE both woke up at 1030 as we slept at 0300 this morning.
I finish my Final paper this morning and she is busy packing her things.
We go for China buffet for lunch.

OH... god..
She has 2 full plate of rice...
I have 1.5 .. hahaaaa...
We enjoy the food, it's great!! hahaaa..

We are back to the dorm at 1400.
And guess what I did.
I helped her to dye her hair.
Black ---- become ---- Brown.
You will never believe that.. hahahaaa...

I straightened my hair. hahaaaa..
DO you think I gonna look good? hahahaaa...
I won't tell you.
you will see later.. hahaaa..

Her brother is here at 1630 and we went for dinner together at The Jack In The Box.
We have chicken sandwiches and diet coke.
... ... ... ...

Oh I miss her already.
It's just for 5 hours and I miss her.
I am alone in the room now.

I went swimming alone today.
I used to swim which is not true (I am playing in the water) for 1 hour.
But now I just swim for 20 minutes.
My god!! I feel so lonely!!
Sigh.... I miss her.
She is my first and only friend here.

>_<

I chat with her through msn when she is back to Texas.
She is complaining that her brother is against her for the texting plan.
Hahaaaa. Her brother complaints a lot.. hahahah

For me, I have to get an AT&T phone.
I have to.
It's life and death. hahaha

I finished all my papers today!!
YEAH!!! Happy Holiday!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment