Monday, July 20, 2009

20 July

I got my housing letter.
I have been given Briles Hall, room 565.
I applied for Pesagi Hall but... haiz..
Will need to talk to the housing and resident person in charge.
My Briles roommate, Devan Dickerson.
I thought she was a boy at 1st.. haha.. because her name is like a guy's name.
hahahaha.. SWT ..
She sms me this morning. Just say Hi.
She is white as I viewed her profile.
Friendly and nice I guess.. haha..
But I am not syre if she gonna be my roommate because I requested to change to Pesagi Hall.
Will have to see then. ^^ hahaaa

I was thinking of getting a phone but I can't because
1. My dad said it was expensive
2. I am under age

SWT la!!!!
haiyo!! I am 18 already okay!!
DUMB!! I don't want to be minor!!
Arrr....

There are another 3 camps here.
One of them are all kids. (5-7 age)
They are so cute!!
hahaa...
I heard one of them saying that: "Ah! I wanna have ECU cereals!!"
hahahaa.. cute oo..
hahahahahahhaahhaha..
but I have to queue for 15 mins to get my food lo.
hahahahaaaaa...

SOC class is like so boring.
We are still at the same topic : RELIGION!!
Haiz.... I hate these!!

HUM class, okay lo.
Just that I have assignments to do..
Haiz....

Met the twins today..
I can't differentiate them.
haiz.. I just....
whatever lar... ~

One more week left then it will be my HOLIDAY!!
hahahahahaaaaa...

2 comments:

  1. d kids camp suits me..
    i lyk kids..
    especially those tat gt blue eyes, long eyelashes, golden or red hair and pale skin.. (lyk mini edward cullen)..
    sweet..
    and..
    happy holiday oo..

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahaa.. ya they are cute!!
    I bet you will like them.. ^^

    ReplyDelete