Wednesday, July 29, 2009

29 July

My Final Exam for HUM is over.
The total marks for that paper is 100.
And he gave us additional bonus questions which worth 10 points.
Which means if you got 80 for the paper and 5 for the bonus questions then you gonna get 85 for final exam.
Preeti got 95 for her final but still an A.

I got 110 for my final!!!!!
YES!!! hahahaaaa.. I am so damn happy!!!
I just couldn't believe it!!!

My comments are like:
GOOD! Very nice response!! 25/25
EXCELLENT 25/25
Good! I like the moon connection! 25/25
Right! the compass metaphor also has a sexual connotation (the poem connects the sexual and spiritual aspects of love. 25/25
Great response! 10/10 (extra points!)
Grade: 100 + 10 = 110 A+

Yes!!! hahhaaa.. I think I can get A for my Humanity too.
Coz this is just part of the total marks.
The other parts are like:
Participation: 20/20 (full attendance, never late, listen intentively and never fall asleep in class)
7 Blog responses: 35/35 (Answers in short paragraphs)
Extra credit: 5/5
Assignment 1: 11/15 (4 pages length answers)
Assignment 2: 14/15 (6 pages length answers)
Then for Final: 100/100 (4 BIG questions), 10/10(extra credits! for 3 questions)
So, I guess like I will get 195 out of 185. I wish too!!

OH I am so happy I got A+ for my final!! Arr.....
hahahahahhahahahahahahahhahaha
If I get A for Humanity, then I will got 4.0 GPA for this summer!!
hahaha..
I wish!!!
arrr..... I am so happy with my finals!!!!

Mommy, you gonna treat me to China Buffet.. hahahha..
YES!!! I love you!!! HAHHAAA

Oh, I woke up at 1200 today.
I have no class kay, no point to wake up early..
And yet I am so tired because I've been study like mad for the exams.

I have noodles for lunch.
Sausage can and bread at 1700...

Instant noodles for dinner.
I have nothing else to eat. SIGH~

I walk to Walgreen today.
20 minutes walk from ECU.
I bought a bottle of milk and a slipper.

hahahahaaaaaa......
SWT....
Everything's like expensive...

Today's my dad birthday.
I call him at 0830 (MSIA time)...
Wish him happy birthday.. But who knows..
He said: I am in the meeting now. Talk to you later.
xP ... SWT lor...

I received a statement from the hospital.
EMERG ROOM 359.50
AMBULANCE 774.50
AMBUL/PHARMACY 60.50
PROF FEES-E/R 176.00
total: $1370.50
Can you believe that??
OMG... So expensive..
Thank god the insurance I bought covered all the expenses.

I am so boring...
I haven't talk to anyone today. >_<

3 comments:

  1. wow!
    well done!
    u get full marks!
    congratulation to you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh so you got A for the exam!
    Keep it up!!
    Take a good care of yourself my friend. =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. HAhaa.. thanks to you both!!

    ReplyDelete