Sunday, July 12, 2009

12 July

I saw someone's blog.. There are photos..
Which made me cried after laughing at them...
I miss Everyone of course!

I am worried if I can get high GPA for my summer.
A 4.0
B 3.0
C 2.0
D 1.0

Assume that I got both B.. means (3.0+3.0)/2 = 3.0
I have to get at least 3.7 to maintain my scholarship!!
OMG!! I am so worried!!
What to do?

Start doing my SOC assignments..
40 pages ... And I need to summarize it and demonstrate better to get full marks for my scripts.
>_<

We went to China Buffet tonight!
hahaha.. hurray!!
I miss the rice and prawns and veges a LOT!!

YUhuuuu... YEAH!!!
haahahha..

SOMETHING BAD HAPPENED!!
after having my dinner, my whole body felt like burning...
My neck, my chest, my face... Itchy!!
Broke out!!!
I was like itching like mad.. and the heat making me feel dizzy...
Still I have to walk for 40 mins to go back to my room..

I thought it was like maybe I just feel hot.. that's all..
But... My face breaking out...
Preeti was shocked when she found out that my face with all the red balm...
Eyes swollen..
The neck and my shoulder with red rashes.

I was almost gonna cry as I don't know what to do.
We walk to the Walgreen.
there's a pharmacy there.
We like walk fast because I am feeling worse...

I can't stop itching and I don't know I feel hotter and hotter...
The pharmacy is closed.
We just get some allergic cream and tablets.

I took 2 tablets immediately but it seems not working because I am like passing out.
We walk faster and I kinda like find it's hard to breathe..
The heat is melting me.. I looked pale..

When I got back to my room...
I quickly take a cold shower.
I can see my shoulder, my back, my chest, my lower part are all in red.
The balms are liking freaking me out.
I was like crying because I never allergic to something and this is my first time.
I was like feeling hopeless.. I am so scared.

After the bath, I am like feeling worst.
I didn't put on the cream because i can't have tablets and cream both in the same time.
It's getting itchy and itchy...
And I need a.c ....
I was like standing under it to let my self cool down.

Preeti called the R.A. for help.
because I looked so sick and I am having a headache.
Miles, Ryan and Ashley came to help me out.
They advise me to call for ambulance but I refused.
I think it's not that serious.
I just need some help.
I am scared. It's getting worst and I thought I gonna pass out.

Later, they are like telling me that they gonna call their supervisor... or.. I am not sure because I am feeling dizzy and I don't really listen to what they said.
But I don't know why, it ended up a police came to me.
He's like.. Oh, you need a medic.
Two guys came and took me on the ambulance.
They are like, you need to go to the hospital and let the doctor to check on you.
Your eyes and lips are swollen.
I was like OKAY.. I can't do anything.
I am just so scared.

This is my 1st time ... I never sat on an ambulance.
They gave me 2 shots and something... .. (吊盐水)
Then measuring my pulse rate, pressure rate...
I don't know why, something makes me feel more dizzy...
Feel like I am so sleepy but I am too nervous and scare.
My hands and legs are shaking.
The medic guy was trying to calm me down.
He is like talking to me ..
asking me some questions and talk about where am I from .. or something about me.

I was like so scared and I almost cry.
I just came here for one and a half months and I been sent to the hospital in an ambulance.
OMG!! This is totally crazy!!

I have no idea what am I allergic to.. they just give me another shots and let me rest ...
The doctor is like he will give me a injection for emergency like I have to inject it in case I got allergic reaction again.

Thank god the shots worked. My rashes are almost gone after 2 hours.
It works!! Thank you!!
You guys save my life..
Thank you.
Sharon, 1st time I see her, she came with Preeti and take my back.

Thank you.. And thank god I am feeling better now.

No comments:

Post a Comment