Friday, July 24, 2009

24 July

I saw R this morning..
then W during lunch...
NO feelings.. hahaaaa

Okay, I am so happy today.
I got my letter from housing and resident.
My fall resident hall will be PESAGI HALL!!
Yes!!!! hahaaaa.
Room 449C and roommate will be Devan Dickerson.
Hurray!!! hahahaaaaaa

Clay is back from military training today.
He is wearing a bullet proof jacket and he asked me to kick on his chest.
I said NO.. then he said he will asked his friend to kick him.
He will show it to me.
Okay.. lor.. as long as He don't ask me to kick him.
hahahhaaaaa.
his friends are like so shocked when they saw me..
No me okay.. He likes preeti, he just wanna see her.
He saw me and just wanna ask about her..

then later we went to see Preeti.
SOMETHING did happen..
just i don't want to say it here.
Preeti said sorry to him because she is leaving and she just want to apologize to be mean.
.... ....

Tai told me that he and his mother will be here next friday.
And asked me to just meet him.
And he said he THINK his mom wants to meet me too..
OKAY lor...
As long as he won't ask me to go out with him.
I will never say yes.

Headache dealing with KID...

About the guy I loved...
I think I will forget him and moved on with my new life.
It's like waiting for nothing and just being so dumb for all the time.
I am tired missing him.
I do really really likes him.
He is my first love. It just hurt me too much.
So sorry... I can bare with the pain anymore.
LoV3 YoU by3~

No comments:

Post a Comment