Thursday, July 16, 2009

17 July

I went for swimming last night.
There's no one at the pool..
Only me, Preeti sitting on the bench, Rodney d lifeguard and another guy talking to him.
Oh no!!.. It's like so SWT ...
Swimming alone.. >_<
I said Bye to him when I left but he didn't hear me and I am quite sure.
Because he is playing with his PSP or something like that.
Haiyo.. 衰咗~ Oh, I met Ryan when I went to do my laundry.
He is asking me about my allergic reaction.
I thanked him.. ^^ hahaaa..
I wanted to say thank you to three of them: Ashley, Ryan and Miles. They saved my life!! hahaaahaaa.. I drew something and I will staple it to the RA wall secretly.
I don't have color pencils, hehee.. I can't color their faces lor..
Thank You!!!

The Taff cafeteria will be reopen during the fall.
look at this!! So nice!!
There will be 2 LCD ohh... hahahaaaa

Tai .. from the camp.


Went to Cinema for Harry Potter And The Half Blood Prince
Cool.. hahaha...


MSN with chee kang and skyped with bing yang.
MISS them both a lot!!
Chee kang!! You look cool in suit!!
hahaha...
Miss You~
Bing Yang, haizz..
Worried about you lor...
Just bear with it.. Haizz..
Tell yourself that you can do it then ...
You will do fine!
Gambate!!

4 comments:

  1. ke yin geh pose stil same de ..
    haha
    yeah..

    ReplyDelete
  2. wah.. hp6..
    i wish i can watch it in cinema asap...
    cool...

    ReplyDelete
  3. haha, sure can d!! H6 good!!
    Love harry potter!!

    ReplyDelete