Tuesday, July 14, 2009

14 July

I have a nightmare last night.
Someone I knew well, one of my best friend.. Died!!
Okay, I know this sounds crazy but...
It's so horrible..
Car Accident...
He died... And I can't make it to him...
I am here.. US... too far.
One of my best friend told me through MSN.
They are crying and so am I.
Everyone went to see him at the funeral except me.

He died.. I can't believe this!
It's real and it doesn't looks like a dream. And, I almost faint when I heard the news.
Everyone went to see him.
He died in a crash accident. OMG!!
I thought it did happen.. And I can't stop crying.

Everything is gone.
He is my first crush so...
He's kinda like so important to me..
And.. I am far away from him..

I ignored calls from my friends and...
I locked myself in the room.
I didn't go to school, I don't eat and I don't talk.
No one knows either.

I felt that I lost everything, or the most important thing in my life.
I can't stop crying and my heart is broken.
It's like its true.
no one kidding, it's not a dream..
And I almost killed myself.

The days went by and they are killing me slowly..
And I become so sick and pale.
I wanted to go home.
I wanted to see him.
but I can't....

Suddenly I passed out.. then I am awake......
I find my tears falling out..
The pillow is wet.....

Thank god it just a DREAM!! A BAD DREAM!! A NIGHTMARE!!
I can't lose him.
Just not the way dying..
I can't mention his name, I wanted him to be safe. (SWT)

Oh please god!! It just a dream..
Nothing's gonna happen..

I have only one class today...
I felt sleepy after having the medicine.
Luckily the professor is fun today..
hahaha... or else I gonna knock out.
hahahha

saw both of them today..
umm......
I can hardly differentiate them..
Don't ask me why or how..
I am not sure....
Maybe I guess wrongly... hahaha

I hand in my SOC assignment today..
Professor said I need help with the grammar to get a higher grade.
Well, I guess I have to go to the writing hall then..

SOC Assignment, Humanity Response 4, SOC notes..
I hate doing homework!! Arrr.....
There are too much!!!...

2 comments: