Thursday, July 2, 2009

2 July

A BIG day!!

I have my placement test today!
YES!!!
I did well though.. hahaha

COOL!!

Okay, I add another summer class today.
HUMANITY...
There reason why? because I need more credit hours.. hahha
But it's gonna be a tough subject lor..
Umm..
1 month class, 8 responses homework, 2 Assignments, 1 Final Exam.
It will be more difficult compare to sociology.. HAIZ...

I have 6 classes in Fall semester.
Reading 1 - T R
Freshman Seminar - M
Choices in Wellness - M W
College Algebra - T R
Computer Programming 1 - M W F
World Geography - M W F

OMG... Sobx. sobx I gonna be crazy.. haiz..

Oh, I applied for Pesagi Hall..
So, it means I think I gonna move.
The dormitory is 15 minutes walk from the school and cafeteria.
Never mind, whatever~ EXERCISE lor...

Swimming day!!
lalalalalalal~

I have noodles for dinner.
I went to the oven to heat it up...
and I SAW him AGAIN!! Arr....

No comments:

Post a Comment