Thursday, July 23, 2009

23 July

Soc Class - Review day..
The quiz is like so difficult.
I can't even answer most of it.
Damn it!!
I don't think I can get 95 in order to get an A.
SHIT!!!!

I met Sanyae today.
He was like:
Oh, you should make friends..
What you gonna do when Preeti left?
1 is lonely number...
Haiz.. I said I know, I will.
hahahaaa..
I wish I can make more friends too..
Just... I am too shy I guess.. hahahaaaa..

Doing my notes and preparing for my final exams..
Haiz....
There are so many difficult topics..
I don't think I can finish it by this sunday..
oH goD!! Please help me!!

Preeti will moved out on the 28th. Haiz...
I will be alone then...
having instant noodles everyday as school and cafeteria will be close.
Instant noodles here are not that nice.
Not that expensive though, $o.20 for each packet.
I wanted to have better food but because:
1. I don't have fridge
2. I can't eat out everyday
3. Instant noodles is cheaper
4. I can't walk under the sun for an hour to reach the restaurants

HAIZ...

I miss him a lot...
I wonder how is he now??

2 comments:

  1. d gal ah..
    next time i wil tell u..
    i oso nt sure whether he lyk her or nt..
    when i get it al clear i will definitely tell u!!!
    wakaka..
    take care there..
    dun oweys eat instant noodles..
    didn gt any nutrients ok?
    can eat salad, or any soup eh meal..
    aiyoyo..
    cannot owey eat tat!!!
    (WARNING!!!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amare... i don't have fridge, i can't get food besides noodles wo..
    No transport.. i can't go anywhere...
    then, no friends.. lonely lor..

    I will get some bread and biscuit too, so that i can have less noodles.. >_<

    Thank you lao gong...

    The fruits here are like so expensive.
    SIAO eh..
    i small cup of fruits.. RM12..
    too expensive liao lor...

    Salad too.. haiz....

    ReplyDelete