Monday, July 27, 2009

27 July

I have my SOC test this morning.
I was like so nervous but I feel like so relief after the test end.
OMG.. you can't believe this..
The questions are like so difficult and I am the last one who finish the test.
This is my final exam and I take it seriously.
I triple-checked my answers and make sure I wrote the correct answers before I hand in my paper.

Thank God it's over.
I got my results at 1200.
Hahaaaaaa......
Doctor Bentel added me as friends in my space and send me the grades.
HUlalalallala...

This message is from him..

Subject: Good Job

Body:

With your final exam and extra credit you earned an A for the class.

Thanks for taking the class, keep in touch!

-BB

YES!! YES!! YES!! YES!! YES!!! ahahahahhaha..
Hurrraaaayyyyy!!!
I couldn't believe that I got an A for sociology!!
OH YEESSSSSS!!!!
hahahahahahaaaaahahaaa.
I am so happy!! hahahahaaaaaa......

Thank god!!! Hurrraaayyyy!!!
hahahahaaaa.
Now I left my HUM final exam.
It will be an assignment paper that worth 100 points..
Due date WED.
Gambate YIN!!

SHIT man, I am so excited and I couldn't even concentrate doing my things.
YES!! hahahaaaa ahhahahahaaa..
YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
hahahahahahahahaaaaa...

Went to Walmart today.
Bought some tuna cans and breads for the 1st week of holiday.
As I won't be able to get any food at the cafeteria so.. hahaaa..
I try not to have instant noodles every meals.
^^ OMG.. I am so happy with my sociology GRADE... YES!!! wahahahaaaa

My last Paper: HUM ... Gambate!!!

4 comments:

  1. Hey girl! I am glad to hear from you about your achievement! Congratulation! :) Keep it uppppppppp!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yayaa!! Thanks!! hahaaaa..
    i can't believe it!!!
    AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. so now you should enjoy your holiday! =)

    ReplyDelete