Wednesday, July 15, 2009

15 July

I hate taking medicine..
It's making me dizzy..
I almost fall asleep when Professor Grasso was teaching the poems..

Oh, someone talked about HP&THBP..
Ohhh... I wanted to watch that movie!!!
Please someone... Please go with me..
Haiz....
I watched the trailer ... So cool!!!
I can't wait for this friday!!
I love HP&THBP!!! hahahaaaa

There's a basketball camp...
Highschool girls and boys are here..
We saw them at the cafeteria.
One of the guy came to us..
Asking for our names..
I just said I am Ke Yin.
She is Preeti.
And the other one is Abi.
Preeti is ignoring him.
She said because college student don't talk to high school boys..
HUH?!?!?! why not? what's wrong?!?!
She said it just a trend, no why??
WHAT!?? They just said hi! and .... I can't believe it!!
What's wrong?!? ....
Whatever.. I am International Student so.. who cares!?!? ahahahaaa..

Oh, SOC class..
Do you know what Professor Bentel is wearing?
A t-shirt and short pants..
Can you believe that?? ...
And the lines on his shirt "We Do Not Obey!"
god!! so funny man!!! hahahaaaa...
hahahahahaaaaa...
Can't stop laughing..hahahhaaaa..
class is boring today..
Topic: Religion ==|||
DAMN boring!!!
I couldn't concentrate in the class..
1st because the topic is so boring
2nd the medicine made me feel dizzy for the WHOLE day!!!!
god!!!... I just hate this!!!

Preeti wants to go to the China Buffet as she gonna leave on 28th of July.
OKAY.. I will go then.
But the only condition.. We take a ride.
We go during weekends..
hahaaaaa....
I guess FRIDAY is my best day.. I wish!!
hahahaaaa.
Harry Potter here I come!!.... hahaaaaa
China Buffet~~ YES!!! ( No allergic reaction please!!!)

Oh ya, I talked to Chin Leng this morning..
hahaha... Thanks for the compliments..haaahaaa...
My chinese IMPROVED.. this is weird.. happy though.. hahhaaa
I am happy with it!! I am serious!! hahhaaaa..

同一个月亮,同一个天空。。。
但却是半个地球的距离。。。

自己呆在篮球场上。。
看着你们所谓外国的月亮比较圆的月亮。。。
发呆了一整晚。。

I just write from the feelings......
thank you...

Summer gonna ends after 2 weeks..
And I will have 2 weeks holiday...
Okay, actually it means no one will be in the school or dorm for this two weeks..
I will have to have instant noodles every day..
Talking to no one for 2 weeks!!!!
SHIT!!!..
ALONE!!! Preeti will leave on the 28th.
Haiz.... Gonna miss her~

Going to bed at 1800.. wake up at 2000.. hehe

No comments:

Post a Comment