Tuesday, July 21, 2009

21 July

SOC class is better today.
Though it's still in the same topic but added something different.

I have to attend a poet's reading class at 6pm at the auditorium hall.
5 marks for the participating.
It took 2 hours for the whole session.
Most of them are boring but the storyteller and the guitar man are funny though.
I love the song he sang.
Actually is everyone singing..
EXCEPT me.
I don't know how to sing that song OKAY..
xP

Swimming at 2000.
The lifeguard is William, another one of the twins.
3 couples in the pool today.
HAIZ...
I wished I am blind during that time.

I talked to Tai through facebook chat box.
He told me like there is an asian market at Oklahoma City which is 2.5 hour drive from ECU.
And he asked me to go with him and his mom this Saturday.
He is just 15 so he can't drive.
I was like so shocked and asked Preeti for help.
Then he asked preeti to go with me too.
She taught me to like tell him I have exams next week and I can't go with him.
Then he send me a SAD face.
I just said sorry.
Then he asked again, how about 1st of Aug or 8th of Aug.
Okay, I can't go with him.
1st. we just met for 2/3 times.
2nd. With his mother??
3rd. 2.5 hour drive okay!!!
4th. I won't go out with guys alone as Preeti is already back to Texas after 28th of July.
I can't say no as he knows that I have nothing to do for the 2 weeks holiday and I will be alone.
So, Preeti taught me to like lie to him like my cousin will be here on Aug.
And tell him that I wil have to ask for my cousin's permission because my "BF" asked him to look after me although all these are not true.
He send me a SAD face again.
I asked why are you sad?
He said because I can't go with him and he won't be able to go out after school reopen until christmas.
Well, too bad. And I am so sorry.
I told him like you can go with your gf but he said he don't have one.
So.... OKAY lor..
I have nothing to say. SORRY.
He then asked weird questions:
1. Do you miss your bf? ... YA
2. Is he from Malaysia? .. Yaya
3. What's your phone number? I told him I don't have one as I am still underage. (50% is true and 50% is lying) I can't give him my number, I don't want to sms or talk to him in the phone. But I don't want to hurt him.. So I'll have to make up some excuses.
He then asked if he can talk to Preeti. So we just ended the conversations.

Preeti said like from the way he talked and asked questions.. She is pretty sure that he 'likes' me, but i ignore her. Hey, he is just 15 and I am 18.. Don't be ridiculous~
........ bla bla bla ........

2 comments:

  1. hahaha...
    tat boy rally 主动 loh..
    mayb u can say next time baru go wif him lo (when preeti is free)..
    abo, i oso dun think tat's so good u go wif him and his MOM ..
    wakaka..
    lyk u wanna 见家长 nia..
    wee.. >-<

    ReplyDelete
  2. Helloooo.... AMARE!!!
    He is just a kid okay!!!

    I won't go with him d.
    NEVER...
    I just met him for 2 3 times..
    And somemore won't be next time as Preeti going back to Texas and will never come back.
    Haiyo!!!

    SOT SOT d!!.. I mean HE. hahahha

    ReplyDelete