Friday, July 31, 2009

31 July


My sis, Jue send me something I love the most.. hahaha
Cool right? hahaaa.
I wished I had a kitty plane.
I love travel a lot....

Oh, I went to meet Tai and his mother this morning.
Just HI.. hehe ....
He was like asking me to go with him to another town as he and his mother will be going.
Sorry, I forgot the name. ...
I said NO. hehe..
Sorry to be a mean, I just don't go out with guys alone.
Exception to my best friends.

I chat with Wei Yang Bro.
I do miss him. He is one of my best best friend..
He always makes me smile and happy.. hahaha (clown)
He is 18 now... So envy.. hahahaaa.
because I am still 17 and I can buy phone or I have to be minor all the time.
Blekx...
I wished him HAPPY birthday... Sorry I can't get you a present...
But I will bring you something when I come back. haha
Okay, the funny thing he said he asked if anyone here 'chasing' me... hahhaa
Please my bro, IMPOSSIBLE okay!! hahahaaa.....
hahahahahahahahhahahahahahaaaa...
I am not pretty, sexy or look smart... SO??
And am DIFFERENT here.. okay!?!
I knew it well.... but he is like why NO?
IDK... xP

OKay.. WHat happened today gonna FREAK you out!
I went swimming with 2 guys and 1 girl.
Clay, Txxxxxxxxx and Abi.
He knocked at my room and asked if I want to join them for swimming ...
I just said YES because I have to make some friends...
and I love swimming though don't swim that well.. hahha
Clay didn't really annoyed me because he likes Preeti not me so I don't have to worry.
We just say HI when we meet.. or ... we JUST friends..

They dive, they jump from the board but I just stay in the water.
Clay was like, come.. just jump...
I said No, I can;t swim...
Then he said, don't worry, I can rescue you..
MY god.. so funny...
I will not let myself drown even once. So, NO way.. hahaaa.

He went into the water and pulled my foot.
GOD.. I almost screamed. Thank god he knew like I don't like it so he stop fooling.
Umm.. the black guy.. Txxxx... I can't spell his name... hehe..
He is fun though,, not like flirty guys..
3 of them just chat and I just listen.
Sometimes their accents are a bit different so I can hardly understand their conversations.
Still in LEARNING process. hahahaaa...
Abi is cute...hahaha... we both can swim just not that well.. hahaha..
They don't swim that much just sitting on the ground and chat.
The sun is like so hot.. because we went at1630...
I applied strong UV protection sunscreen but it's still burning my skin.
I enjoyed though. I love playing in the water..... And it's much better to just stay in the room doing nothing all day long.

HE asked me like what alcohol do Msia have?
I was like IDK..
OKay, the reason why is because I don't drink okay?
So, I won't know right? Does this make any sense? YES
Then he asked like what do I do during free time in Malaysia.\
I was like nothing.. because I am CO member.
I played intruments and I have to practice all the time.
(Although it's not really true because 60% of CO time is for documenting but I don't have to tell him that detailed so.. WHATEVER..)

then, he asked like don't you like hang out with your friends, sleepovers...oh boyfriend?
I just shooked my head..
He is like he can't believe it and asked: you never had a boyfriend? NO
why? you shy? I Guess So.. >_<
you never kiss a guy? NO
you don't drink? NO
then what do you do everyday?? JUST go for practice..
haha.. he must be like freaking out. IDK..

Ohh... something I have to talk about is like the swimming wears...
Girls and ladies used to wear bikini here..
I was like so AWKWARD wearing a full-cover swimming suits.
So embarrassing.. BUT i have no choice..
I don't have sexy body.. I can't right?

we left at 1800..... then we went to Braum's for dinner.
I got a grilled chicken sandwich. OMG.. It's tasted so good..
I LOVE IT.. It's much more better than the chicken sandwich at the cafeteria.
hahahaaaaa.......BUt it costed me a bit too much too. $3.59 for one.
OKAY.. here is AMERICA, and I can't expect them to have burgers for RM3.59..
Thank god I don't eat out all the time, or else I gonna be a broke.. hahahaa..

Oh, we talked about the final grades..
Clay got 3.5
Abi 3.0
Txxxx. He is away so he didn't tell us..
when they knew I got 4.0, they are like wow.. you're a smart girl.
Didi you take the honor program?
I said NO. I don't if i am eligible.
They said: Yes you do! 3.5 is the minimum requirement.
WOW.. I think I gonna go for that.. coz when I graduate, I gonna have honor degree.. haha
not bachelor degree.. wow.. that's great!!
hahahahhahahahaha

I have FUN today. Thanks you guys!! ^^

I received a notice that there gonna be pest conrol spray tomorrow at 0830.
And I will have to pack all my things into my lugagges or bags.
Closets and countertops should be clear and so the floor area.
I was like WHAT??
Then where am I gonna put my things?!?!?
On the BED..
I hate packing.. I took 3 hours to pack all my things and clean the room..
I am so damn TIRED...

I chat with Qiao Ee after finish packing my things.
Although we knew each other after I graduate and we didn't talk much but we are best friends now.
hahhaaa..
I don't know why but just she is good and nice.
I am glad to know her. ^^

Waiting for someone... he gonna go for a hair cut and I can't wait to see. hahahaha
I have to sleep right now... Need to wake up at 0700 tomorrow..
TIRED day~

2 comments: