Sunday, July 19, 2009

19 July

Busy doing my homework....

HUM assignment:
I will need to find 4 poems by the same author then write about what makes this poet's writings distinctly his/hers..
Examine each poem for the way he/she develops similar themes and ideas, uses language in new or unique ways, develops a poetic personality that is the poet's "thumbprint".
At least 5-6 pages.

Isn't it crazy??
Do you think I can write??
I can't even write for 1 paragraph..

DEAD~

My favorite song: SUPERHUMAN!!
Nice oo...
Yeah~ Let us sing!!

==|||

3 comments:

  1. hahaha..
    thumbprint?!
    wat could d poet say?
    d lines r round, circular in shape, brown colour and...
    chim lo.. wakaka..

    ReplyDelete
  2. superhuman?
    why not superman?
    It's better!
    wakaka! =p

    ReplyDelete
  3. Christina,

    Superwoman la.. Means ME.. hahaha
    haha..Superhuman!! it's a song..
    It's really really nice!!
    hahaaaa..

    ReplyDelete