Thursday, July 16, 2009

16 July

I received comments and emails from one of my high school classmates.
Thanks!! .. Your advise is appreciated!
I am shocked at first as we are not so close when we are in the same class.
Anyway, I won't mind sharing my stories with him.
It's a good and new experience staying here and study here.
And glad that someone 'listen' to what I've said.
hahahaaaaa...

Oh, I have class as usual.
Umm.. The class is so damn BORING...
RELIGION... Oh no!!! I hate this topic..
Anything to do with this???
Why should I have to know about this har???
haiz... The 1 hour and 15 minutes lesson is like torturing me...
BORING BORING BORING BORING ~~

Okay, talk about something fun that happened to me today.
As I said there's high school boys and girls came for basketball camp.
The boy talked to me named Tai.
He said HI to me when we met at the cafeteria.
Of course I will reply him a smile and HI too.
He is cute, umm.. and I am sorry I've to say that he looks like 'girl'.
Not Gay, just his face looks 'CUTE'..
hey, it's true!! I am not making this up and he did really looks chubby!
He came to sit beside me and we chat.
Tai : Hi PeYIn
Me: Hi!!
Tai : How are you?
Me : Good!
Tai : This is your freshman year?
Me : ya!!
Tai : ECU Fun?
Me : Ya, cool...
Tai : Bye PeYIn
OKay, there's something I have to said. I knew that he can't pronouce or remember my names but I am fine with it. No one do okay.. So no point correcting them all the time.
But preeti can't syop laughing and just corrected him.
She says: Her name is KE YIN. He looked back at me and i said KE YIN.
then he talked to his coach.. Hey, she is my cousin.
Coach: Oh, really??... Are you gonna tell your mom that you met your cousin here..
HAhahahahaaaaa... we laughed.
Tai : ya, she is my cousin! hahahaaa.
Coach : i am not gonna believe you.. hahaaaa.
Everyone laughed. Include Preeti.
Wowww... COUSIN... I am fine with that. haha..
he said: Bye Ke Lin, Bye Preeti. Still can't pronouce my names correctly.. haiz.. WHATEVER~
I was thinking of maybe I should said my name is NATS.
Easier for them right?? haaaahaaa

Then later during dinner time, we met again.
He is like HI Ke Lin!!
I Hi too.. He is like..Ke LIN right? I just YaAYyayaya.. XP
hahaaa. he is so cute man!! hahah
Not that I fall in love with him, it just that he looks cute!!
hahha... Just like my small little brother.
He came to me again.
He asked to take a photo with me...
Of course I said YES, because no harm right?
Preeti just walked away when he wanted to ask for her help to take the photo.
She couldn't believe that he said that to me.
But what's wrong?? Just friends~
hahahha... Preeti said he likes me.. hahahha
NO, just friends~ hahaaaa
Too bad he is using his camera, I can't have the photo..
I like making friends.. be nice..
I wished I make new friends when the fall semester comes.

Well, think I gonna meet him again tomorrow.
Last day for his basketball camp, he is leaving tomorrow after lunch.
I just wished like people here is like him.
Fun and friendly.. NOt too friendly though.

Swimming day~~ Hurray!!
Gonna try to enjoy~~ Wulalalala....
Preeti is not swimming, but she will sits there and watch me swimming.
Guess R will be there. hahahaaaa.

Chee Kang, I saw your offline message!!
I miss you too!!
>_<
how are you now??
How the orientation week for the freshmen??
MISS YOU a lot!!

4 comments:

  1. i become dark n dark la...
    get sun burn in the orientation week...
    quite enjoy when training camp... but orientation week quite boring...
    i have take alot photo...
    when i free i will upload it...
    mostly at this weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. laopo... can't online tis few days...
    how r u?
    feeling better?
    y get sent to hospital??
    when chin leng told me abt tis, i almost gt fainted u knw?
    aiyoyoyo... mz take care urself!!!
    huhuhuhu...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Chee Kang, okay!!
    haha.. dark..
    Can't wait to see the photos.. haha

    ReplyDelete
  4. Amare, don't worry.
    Allergic reaction lor..
    But I am fine now..
    I got the shots and the red spots are gone.
    DOn worry!
    I am fine now..

    ReplyDelete