Sunday, July 26, 2009

26 July

It's a rainy day. I LOVE it!!!!! hahaaaa..
The weather is cool and I feel good!! hahaa

STUDY DAY!!..
Lecture Topics:
Family and Marriage
Divorce
Religions and the sociologists' approaches
Church and sect
Magic
Deviance
Crime

Textbook topics:
Love, Arranged marriage and the Indian Social Structure
Shared Paternity
Domestic Networks
The Emotional Geography of Work and Family Life
Hanging Tongues
The McDonald's System
Job on the Line
Religious Community and American Individualism
Faith at Work
From Amish Society
Jihad vs McWorld
Modernization's Challenge to Traditional Values
Grassroots Activism
Greenpeace and Political Globalism
Old Age as a Time of New Opportunities
An Alternative to Globalization

Can you believe that I have to study that much for the final exam??
This is so crazy..
I am dying in America. hahaaaaa...

The professor took 2 weeks to cover all the topics.
For e textbook topics, he won't discuss in class, we have to study by our own self.
SHIT lo!!!!!!!!!!!!
And I don't think I can get 95 for the final in order to get an A.
HAIZ..

But after the final exam, I will be free for 2 weeks.
hahaaaa.. HOLIDAYS!!! school closed.
I can't wait for e holidays!! hahahaaaa....

OKAY.. I will have to get back to my BOOKS.. hahaaa..
SOC VS HUM...

2 comments: