Wednesday, July 22, 2009

22 July

I woke up at 0930 today.
So sleepy... Just feel kinda lazy to go to class.
I skip my breakfast again.

SOC class is fun today.
We watched movies about fat people and a guy having 30 days of MC Donald Diet.
God man!!! 3 meals of Mc Donalds per day..
BURGERs.. Fries... Soft drinks..
And sometimes those are SUPERSIZE..
Sizes: small, medium, large, extra large, supersize...
can you imagine that??
Oh no!!!
Become obese okay!?!
I hate burgers now!!! hahahaaaa....

Lunch with Preeti and Sandyae (I can't pronounce it properly either)
We have no converstations.. BORING..
I wanted to say something but..
haiz....
I don't know what to say though...

HUM class.
Our last day although we still have homework and assignments..
The assignments and blog responses and final exam will be do it online..
So, today will be our last class.
Finally, I know they guy's name sat beside me..
Nathan..
okay, the reason why is:
1. this is a one month class... (means we will be the same class for one month only)
2. I never talk to anyone in class..
3. he is always with his girlfriend so it is better for me to keep a distance with him.. hahaha

He is not tall, has a cute face though..
Looks younger or same age with me...
ALAR.. I have nothing to say about him..

I am so sleepy today but I have assignments and notes to do..
Sobx Sobx!!

No comments:

Post a Comment