Saturday, July 4, 2009

4 July

I woke up at 0500 today..
Made some calls to Malaysia..
Wei Chun, Foo Shen....
Just wish them all the best and good luck in performing...
But line is terrible..
Wei Chun can't hear me...
Foo Shen can't listen to what I've said clearly..
Xin Rou's is not available..
Xin Jue.. BUSY.. ( I guess she is talking to her ... haahahaha)

So I gave up calling them..
Just text them messages using Msia number.

I can't get back to my sleep....
So, I just on my laptop and chat with my friends..
Annchrist and Limtiongchun...

Later then, start doing my homework..
NOTES~~~~
haiz.. I really hate doing notes when i don't how to do it!!

I Miss Him So Much~
I haven't seen him for 38 days...
Lost contact.....
I misS him A lot!!!!!!

Independence Day..
There's fireworks..
OH~~ I love it!!
hahaha..
But it's raining so... it's affected.
.....

Transformer 2..
OMG!! I love this!!
^^
I laughed like mad ...
It's an action movie ... but it's a comedy though.. haha
I really enjoyed!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment