Wednesday, July 8, 2009

8 July

I went swimming yesterday..
I saw one of the twins AGAIN.. haha
They're really cute but...
I know they're different.. haha..
Don't ever Dream BIg!! hahah

I have two classes today.

SOC, I didn't do well in my test.
And I was about to cry when I received my scantron.
It just, ....
I don't want to say about it anymore...

We talked about marriage and family during soc class.
Of course not just for fun.
It's included in the syllabus..
It's more complicated then I have expected..
Fun though...

HUM, literature todAY.
Discussed about setting and symbolism..
And the stories: 1, Araby 2, A Hunger Artist
It's boring and we have assignments to do today.
2 pages of essay writing about 1 short paragraph from any of the stories.
OMG... I can't write at first, but now.. I finished it.
But I didn't know if I do it in the right way..
I wished the vocabulary won't lower my grades.

Oh, there's a guy sat beside me but i don't he will sit beside me again.
Because I m ALIEN.

I spent my whole day in the library doing my assignment.
Sob SObx~~

Umm... BUSY BUSY!! hahaha

No comments:

Post a Comment