Monday, July 13, 2009

13 July

The red balms are like almost gone.
It's only now like small spots..
Thank god!!
or else I can't make it to my class.

I went to the nurse station for the prescriptions.
They said I have to go to the pharmacy and get the medicine and the injections.
Well.. Okay then.

Oh, I have to go back to the hospital too.
They need my insurance card so that the hospital won't bill me.
But Jerry is not here today, he is off to OKC.
I can only get it tomorrow then..
I don't know why but I am still feeling dizzy.
I almost fall asleep in my SOC class..
But I try hard to concentrate because if I missed out something I won't be able to study for my final exams.

HUM class was so fun though.
The professor is like acting and so active..
We can't stop laughing when he had to act that he fell on the ground..
OMG!! hahahahha..
So funny..
and he is like someone.. My kor, Wei yang!
hahahhaa..
so funny... hahha.. opps~

Met one of the twins, Rodney, 3 times.
Breakfast.. Lunch.. Dinner.. Hahhaaa..
So funny...
His hair.. Hahaaaahaaaa.. sorry~

I waited outside for 45 for the ride.
God! man.. the heat is melting me okay!!
I hate this!!
It's taking too long..
A black girl and 2 black guys were like came to me and asking why am I sitting there.
So hot!!
I said I was waiting for a ride so...
They just went off.
When they came back, I am still there.
The girl, Felicia offered to give me a ride.
thank god!
Or else I gonna become a roasted lamb.
We went to May's Drug Warehouse to get my medicine.
OMG!!
And, I will have to do the injection myself whenever I got allergic reaction again.
GOD!! I can't believe that!
It cost $65.. (RM235) after discount from the insurance.
I was like.. HAR??
Oh god ... my dad gonna kill me...

>_<

The tablets made me feel dizzy..
haiz..
I was still thinking about what happening last night..
my 1st time on an ambulance
my 1st time to have an allergic reaction
my 1st time to the hospital in Ada....
all these are freaking me out!!

No comments:

Post a Comment