Monday, August 31, 2009

31 Aug

Happy Birthday Malaysia!! haha.. SWT~

I have my dinner at Santa Fe last night with Chad, Linh, Jake, Iva and Divya!
It's the best food I ever had in US..
Oh man... the rolls are so delicious and they are free!!
I wish I can have some now!!
We have the rolls with cinnamon and butter ...
They are fresh as they just made it.
The rolls are soooooooo delicious and Chad ate 6 rolls..

I ordered a death burger and it came with some fries!
Oh man!! the burger is hot and I like it!!
BEst food I ever had.. I can't finish the food though..
I take go and put it in Jake's fridge and I will have it later!
SWEET!!!

The place is like some kinda of bar but no smoking just beer..
Oh ya.. it's a fast food restaurant actually...
The have free peanuts and they throw all the shells on the floor...
Every where is like so messy...
I love it though!
They have bull head and HUGEEEE fan..
I left my camera phone in my room otherwise.. you can have a look with it instead of imagining my descriptions.. lol!!
sorry, i am sucks in writing!

$10 for a huge burger, rolls, peanuts and a LARGE drink is reasonable!
Because it's the cheapest food in the restaurant!
and the FOOD!! oH man!
I can't wait till this weekend and have another burger!!
SANTA FE is now my favorite!! Yeeppeee Hurray!! lol!

Ohh.. the damn internet is still not working.
I brought my laptop to the ECU computer helpdesk and they told me that I am not in restricted list so they have no idea what's wrong with my internet.
They will get a technician to fix through my IP address though.
I wished they could fix that before I get off job because I have a long paper due tomorrow and I will need to do my homework online.
STUPID internet!!!
Finally my internet works around 1500. YEAH!!
One more time with restricted problems.. I will get a line from CABLE ONE.

Wellness instructor, Mr Jackson, he told us that there's gonna be a test this wednesday and we are like WTH is that??
OMG.. I really hate papers and tests!!
We just start school for two weeks and here comes the first test..
BUSY BUSY BUSY!!
I wish I can have 36 hours a day.. well, I need more sleep now..
I love NAPPING... hahah..

1430 an appointment with Jerry..
it's about the SEVIS registration..
Well, it just took me 10 minutes so... I headed back to my room and change after the appointment.
Devan is in the room and she is leaving to go find a job off campus.
Well, wish her luck then.
Oh ya..she said she can't wait for the 3 days weekends to come..
haha.. Next monday is a LABOR day.. so..
SWEET.. we have holidays!!
Yohuuu...

Work 1600-1930
Have fun ~ SWT ahaha..

Paper due tomorrow is making me SICKKKK...

No comments:

Post a Comment