Thursday, May 14, 2009

14 May Miss U

Gv up the booking. My mum asked my uncle 2 help me, actually its bcoz the internet connection. Terrible!

Went 2 Prangin Mall dis afternoon. nid 2 but a laptop case n my hair conditioner.
my lunch Tom Yam Bee Hoon...
Nice but spicy, hahahah.
Oh ya, and install Microsoft Office 2007.
i gonna nid tat 4 my paperwork or projects.
I bought sometink 4 my sis, 2ml's her bd. hahaha..

Then, we went home ... ... .. .. . .
Oni then i realise i 4got 2 buy my panda Instant noodle.. aiyo, teruk!
But its 2 late, cn't go back again.

After my bro went 2 his tuition, me n my mum go Q.
hahahah....
Go shop ard la..

I saw 2 boys! hahaha... PAndA and foo shen!!!!!!
hahahahaha
they r stil d same... so cute!
I asked foo shen 2 go Q dis sat, coz i wil b coming out wit my lovely frens.
but he said he wil nid 2 tink over 1st coz next week they wil b having exams.
OKAY lor...hai yo, dis is my last time 2 come out wit CO frns, so i stil hope u can make it.

Panda... his explained that his ph cn't sms, so he cn't reply. OKAY lor..
pls go n buy a new 1 lar...
invite him 2 come along 2 dis sat, but he said he is not confirm yet.
Asked me 2 cal him later. Okay loR... Blek!
Asked me 2 stay local, haha. I said NO. hahaha
Oh, he said I bcm fatter n fatter liao, aiyo...
CHARm nia, i noticed tat 2..
no choice lar, mum wants me 2 eat more coz i wil b der alone 4 so long...
When i bcom a ugly girl, no 1 wil come near.. hahaha SWT|||

Later, I saw another person.
SHOCKED!! hahahahahahhaha...
My Prince LOR, hahahahahah.... no la, jz some 1 I LoV3~
aiyo, i din wear lond sleeves 2day, my hand.. aiyo aiyo!!
terrible nia!!!
Miss him so Much!! thank god 2 let me c him!!
I reli MISS him!! =.=
wanna cry liao~ Ar....

All these guys i met 2day are very important 2 me.
feel lucky! Thank You~ What a happy day ><

short hair .. ..
but me looks so steam.. haha

No comments:

Post a Comment