Tuesday, May 19, 2009

19 May

Start packing some of my tinks...
my lists...
god! so many~

aiyoyoyoyo......

wil b busy these few days.. hahaha..
coz my maid wil b back home 2ml. so if i nid her help 4 the packing, i wil nid 2 do it all 2day..

Went 2 japan embassy 2day.. 2 submit d Visa application forms...
haha, coz my parents wil drop by japan for 3 days when they r on the way back 2 penang.
So cool... I wanna Go 2.. hahaha

I got 2 STUDY red packets. hahahha
1 from my grandma, 1 from my mum's fren.
wow... hahaha...
so happy.. TQ TQ TQ.

~ BUSY BUSY BUSY ~

oh.. msn connection down.. haiz teruk!

To You, miss u so much. Hope i can c u 1 more time b4 i leave. I noe it is so stupid, but i want it.
Worth it, no. But i duno y i still doing all dis.
There's oni 1 tink, 2 do, 3 words, 4 you!! I LOVE YOU~

No comments:

Post a Comment