Sunday, May 10, 2009

Cn't I be d priority?

Still hvn decide my flight date.. haiz..
the price keep on increasing..
and d day is near...
ntg is done, jz keep worrying.

i left not much time... haiz..
everytink last min again.

dady is tinking 2 go der later... may 27/28
he said since we won't b hv anytink 2 do if we r der later, n yet he can save more money.
haiz...
then mum fly on 29.
bcoz they intend 2 let my bro n sis 2 go wit us. let him c d WORLD. then my sis, sure going 2. cn't left her alone in home.
wah, now vacation ar?
u all go travel, then later when back 2 penang still drop by at japan 4 2 days. GO SHOPPING!

how abt me.. always like dis!
u noe i wanted so much 2 go Japan. now?

bsid, i wanted 2 b der earlier, on 26... nd some time 2 get use 2 it.
stil hv 2 take 3 placement test b4 orientation day.
n how if sometink hapen then everytink delayed?
i won't b in time le..
i hv no idea wat i gonna c.. jz try 2 adapt n face it all myself.

then i want mummy n daddy go wit me oni, no others.
haiz........ so tat, they can concentrate on me. i noe i m bit selfish dis time, but for once oni, k?
I m d one who go abroad, but they go enjoy n TRAVEL.
i reli pening.

then flight time, they planned 4 morning flight. god!
wendy said she wil come n say goodbye 2 me. but now... cn't le, suak liao!
i cn't do anytink! i tried hard!
i wil inform u, when i hv a actual date n time.

dis is my 1st time.. n oxo d last time..

cn't i be d priority? 4 once?

2 comments:

  1. its already 3 am i still can't slip
    pal....... u have my word no matter how i will make it for ur departure day ........
    im not really in ease at least glad that ur afford is not totally waste at least .....u are still going there.......our dream ......ur dream ur everything is still going on.....u are still going out of malaysia......
    keyin,....im speechless.....i know u urge and longed for ur parents attention for long or maybe at least for once....
    ur parents - im not right to comment...
    as friend i can only hope to listen to ur problem......if they are going
    you can at least do what u have been doing for all these years = accept the so call unfair treatment and adapt it
    about japan......ur hope to go there ... i understand it .. to make you feel better think this way...once u are rich enough u can go there as many times u can
    keyin we hav been together since the day we are friends...ur departure ..tears me ..and sadness arose in me...but im willing to let u go there,our family problems are almost similar..accept the way of life as it is unfair to us....i can understand how u feel right now....yet helpless to ease ur problem...all these years u and me are brought up in a little caring love yet unfairness family.. accept it ba...this unfairness always annoy me yet what to do but to accept it....
    i really love u as my friend ...you are my bestie.....
    stay strong the only word to you
    friends forever u have my word

    ReplyDelete
  2. i jz feel bad 2 made u worry.
    i noe it, i promised u, i wil fight til d last.

    i noe i wil make it, n i noe our both dreams wil come true.

    Japan, haiz... i cn't say anytink or do anytink. wat ever they want.
    jz consider tat i m unlucky dis time.
    next time when i earn a lo t a lot of money, we go 2gether. hahahaha

    they now keep on asking me 2 find a way so tat my bro n sis can come along. Eiher my mum stay n go wit them later or they both join us later.
    it jz... making me sad.

    i love u 2.
    As I won't simply promise, so don worry. I wil always d girl u noe, jz mayb a little bit change.. hahaha. far away from u.

    i noe u wil try yr best 2 come when i leave, i noe it. If u cn't make it. I'm alrite. Coz i alrdy noe it. Who is so good 2 me. Really.

    Don stay late often. Spoil yr eyes. Try 2 sleep.
    Anytink, i promised u , ur d 1st 1 wil noe.
    > <

    TQ for everytink!

    ReplyDelete